Green tea has been known as one of the most powerful medicinal plants in the world for millennia.
Asian civilizations consume it almost exclusively for its medicinal properties.
Originally from China, it is consumed throughout Asia but not only, there are more and more of us here
drink it all over the world, because we keep hearing praise for this rich tea.
To better understand, it seems interesting to differentiate green tea from black tea.
GREEN TEA OR BLACK TEA, WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE
They come from the same plant (the tea plant or camellia sinensis), but the difference lies in the fermentation of its leaves.
Black tea undergoes fermentation, it is oxidized.
On the contrary, green tea is treated to avoid this fermentation, green tea has just been dried, hence its superior nutritional value.
Thanks to this non-fermentation, green tea preserves its natural levels of antioxidants, in the form of polyphenols, flavonoids, catechins.
These antioxidants are what will give green tea its natural benefits.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF GREEN TEA?
- A TRUE SLIMMING ALLY : It helps to increase fat oxidation, many clinical trials have shown that consumption of green tea would reduce the percentage of body fat, weight, circumference waist and abdominal fat.
- IMPROVES VITALITY AND SPORTS PERFORMANCE (strength and endurance) and activates the metabolism.
- HELPS TO CONTROL TYPE 2 DIABETES: It lowers blood sugar, it increases insulin sensitivity
- IT HELPS TO FIGHT AGAINST FATIGUE: Thanks to its theine and vitamin C content, it reduces your slack during the day.
- IT IS ONE OF THE MOST POWERFUL ANTIOXIDANTS: which would have a preventive action against :
- cardiovascular diseases
- cancer and liver disorders.
- STIMULATES THE IMMUNE SYSTEM ,prevents flu and colds.
- HELPS PREVENT CARIES AND ORAL INFECTIONS
- IT LOWERS BLOOD CHOLESTEROL LEVELS
You will understand, the benefits of consuming green tea are numerous, so there is no reason to do without it.
In our fat burner #55BURN&SLIM you will find 400 mg of green tea.